Monday, September 22, 2008

WERE BACK..AGAIN!






















































HEY! Its been awhile since I have blogged! I keep hearing all about it, and I'm super sorry ok!? I promise to do better now! We have had a busy summer! Swimming lessons, swimming at friends houses, birthday parties, lots of ballgames, parades, playing with friends, picnics, preschool started, camping, road trips to Idaho! We have had some fun! The boys are such fun. Masen says all sorts of funny things like to our friends "Sometimes my mom yells at me and I swak her on the butt and my daddy, he always swaks her butt!" That's fun to hear. His favorite things right now are Tom and Jerry cartoons and playing football with his daddy. (He counts all 4 downs each time) He is a good helper with his "sweety boy" and Konner laughs and smiles at him all day long! Konner just started eating his fruits and veggies. He loves them and gets so excited about it! Masen is totally potty trained, yahoo, and occasionally I find him in our front yard and at the football games by the bleachers just peeing cause he had to! (classy) So other than that, we have been doing the same old stuff. Masen caught his first fish this summer (with his spiderman fishing pole) and the best part was that he and Averie Rasmussen were catching a few by the grownups with their Spiderman and Princess poles and the real fishermen werent catching anything! We have had a good summer and are kindof sad its over already!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Tesha,
I'm glad you're back. When did Mason get so blond? You'd think that since we live in the same neighborhood that we might see eachother more often????

Britney said...

What's up with Masons BLOND hair?? SO darling!

You guys have been busy, looks like lots of fun!

And I really appreciate you telling us how Tyler swats your butt :)

The Mrs said...

I MADE THE BLOG!! Ok well half my face and my fatso torso made the blog haha... Super glad I'm patriotic. Go July 24th Ogden parade!! Whoot Whoot.

lhhadley said...

Tesha-I am so glad to see your new posts. The June one was getting old. I am busting about the picture with Masen in his goggles:) love it!

Anonymous said...

Ok, your boys are so freakin cute...And PS..Do you think its weird that Averie has her tutu on with her swimming suit.. Not not at all. Love ya.


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker