Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Poop Parade!






I somehow managed to block out something that happened on the 4th of July. Its a tiny bit funny, now. All the Hales cousins with their babies/children rode on this really cute float that said "My Roots Began in Blossom" (Blossom is a town sort of discovered by my Grandpa and there is really like 20 people in it. Its a town inside a town in Warren) Anyways, so we get on the float and the kids are like vegetables in the garden and Masen was a farmer on his tractor. Seriously a darling float. All these sweet baby faces! We get done with the Plain City parade and head down to Warren and I go to lift Konner up, and he has had a gynormous blow out (like dripping... I just threw up in my mouth a little) onto his blanket and I think maybe on my cousin Jena too! (sorry for the details) Anyways, the pictures are of my discovery and how pissed I was to have to get off the float! Boo! So, hence Poop Parade! Another classy moment by the Thomas'!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I saw you! So cute!! We love that parade, and the kids love all the candy they get there!

Joni said...

That's funny! I had no idea you were on a float.


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker