Thursday, September 25, 2008

Circus+Carnies= Creepy





































So we took Masen to the circus last night. It was really fun! Expensive but fun! There were all sorts of cool things! Elephants, tigers, horses, motorcycles, clowns, trapeze artists, and lots of weird things too. Like at this one part 4 goats came out riding on a trailer pulled by some tiny ponies with blue feathers! I got the giggles. Some of the tigers were getting angry and snapping at the trainer and I actually thought that we would witness one of those "When good times go bad" shows or "When Animals Attack!" Anyways it was my first time at the circus and Masen's too. And there was carnie food too! I love love cotton candy (which Masen calls 'smushmellow' )! Masen got a sword that we like had to take out a 2nd mortgage for! But at least he had fun! Konner fell asleep he was pretty bored but we had a great time! Afterwards as we were walking to our car, Masen stopped and did sommersaults all the way to the car, and then said he was going to be in the circus. Yikes! What a special child!

2 comments:

lhhadley said...

The circus is great but way expensive I would have to agree. I could see Masen's future in the circus:)

Unknown said...

oh I am laughing right now. I love Masey boy and Im so happy you had fun at the circus. Maybe next year we could go together.
P.S. nice to see you updated after about a year.


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker