Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I HEART BLOODSUCKERS!

EXCUSE ME? WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME? OH THAT'S RIGHT MAKING FUN OF EVERYONE THAT WAS READING THE TWILIGHT SERIES, AND YET HERE I AM NOSE DEEP IN IT AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I AM JUST FINISHING NEW MOON, AND I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR CALLING YOU LOSERS AND NERDS FOR LOVING IT. WHO AM I? I KNOW, I KNOW, THE FANTASY MAKE BELIEVE CRAP ISNT MY STYLE AND YET HERE I AM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF EVERY SPARE MINUTE I HAVE WITH MY BOOK. THEY ARE LIKE 500 PAGES OR SOMETHING. I MOSTLY JUST LIKE WASTING MY TIME ON THE LIKES OF US WEEKLY OR IN STYLE MAGS BUT LET ME TELL YA, IF YOU HAVENT GIVEN IT A CHANCE, PUT YOUR PRIDE IN YOUR POCKET AND READ IT. I PRACTICALLY BARE MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THINGS I LOVE OR HAVE TO HAVE. THIS MY FRIENDS, IS ONE OF THEM.

11 comments:

Meg said...

I am so happy you updated your blog! You have the cutes children! I am also happy you love bloodsuckers as much as I do!!

Britney said...

I don't want to say I told you so...but...I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! :)

Let me know when your ALL done! Congrats on being one of us!

The Mrs said...

I am proud to not only say I TOLD YOU SO but also to take full credit for shoving that book in your face and MAKING you read it!! YAY ME! haha and Yay for your updates... its about dang time.

Erika said...

Yea! I always love to hear when someone else is reading "The Books" for the first time. New Moon was a tough one for me--I felt like I had actually broken up with someone, and I think I lost a couple pounds because I couldn't eat! Pathetic, I know. Anyway, can't wait to hear what you think of Eclipse and especially Breaking Dawn!!

MaddeeShaw said...

its good to hear your alive. you have darling boys!! and your testimony has yet to convince me that i should read that book about a vampire.

lhhadley said...

I haven't started this bloody trend. Do I really want to start?

Karie Coats said...

Just a fair warning Tesha, Book 2 is a little slow, but you will LOVE book 3!!!!

Brady and Laura said...

Boo to any sort of fantasy books!!!!


love,

Brady

Unknown said...

mmhhhhh...Did you just call me your friend? cause were definatley not friends after reading that post. BOO!

Brittany Lincoln said...

Oh Hell! Another bloodsucker?? I honestly tried to get into all that fuss and just could not do it. I would rather rip my hair out - still love ya tho :)

Christy said...

Hey let me know when you want to borrow Harry Potter. You are one step away from that point and I couldn't be happier! PS I am so jealous you are in San Fran this weekend, please bless you take a ton of pics!!!!!!!


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker