Friday, February 13, 2009

I heart my job!






Have I said this enough lately? I love my job. I do hair and permanent makeup and it is the best job ever. I meet alot of great people and get to spend my days doing what I love most, hair, makeup and talking! I was thinking of all the great benefits of my business and I am so grateful for a job that gives me such satisfaction and countless reasons to be thankful.
* I will never go through "company downsizing"
* I make my own schedule and work for and by myself (thank the man above)
* Women are bitchy, period.
* I make great money.
* I can and am supporting my family right now.
* I can tan anyday, anytime. Free!
* I get makeup and hair products cheap!
* People have to drive to me, regardless of the weather.
* I cheer up my clients by making them look better!
* I have a really great sitter right now, his name is Tyler!

I love my job. (Even if some of my "clients" have hickeys on their necks, or are missing some of their teeth)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Tesh, gosh I will get my teeth fixed! You don't need to post about it!! hahaha. I can't wait to start tending again, I'm missing those boys!!

Skye said...

I wanted to ask you about the permanent eyeliner, how much is it? I've been thinking about doing it.


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker