Friday, January 16, 2009

NEW YEAR, BAD NEWS!

I havent posted anything in a while cause we have had a string of some bad luck and I keep hoping that if I dont address it, it will go away! On Christmas Day, Konner started with a cough, and by the 30th, we found out it was RSV! BOO. Then we found out that Tyler's employer for 11 years was shutting their doors, leaving Ty without a job. Our most recent discovery (besides praying for the cough to not return and some wonderous job to appear!) was that Wasatch hasnt bothered to pay our health insurance during December. Which included about 5 claims to insurance hoping to finish up our deductibles and surgery to put tubes in Masen's ears. What a special Christmas Season this was for us. The good news is I have been spending lots of time in my tanning bed because it makes me feel happy. Cant wait to see what '09 brings... Hopefully a better job and an awesome tan.

8 comments:

lhhadley said...

I feel terrible about it all:( Let us know if we can help out! Let's get together like we talked about the other day. Hair cuts are great, thanks so much!

Britney said...

Oh no! This is really bad news!

But the good news is, Tyler is such a catch. He's so dedicated and such a hard worker...he will find something soon.

Mande Browning said...

Ah Tesha! I'm so sorry about the string of bad luck. =o(

Trevor + Tiffany said...

That sucks. Taytum keeps getting a cold from Tyson and I'm just waiting for it to turn to RSV. Your poor baby. Anyway I thought I would tell you I LOVE my hair since I found your blog. I'm also adding you to my blog list...hope thats ok. I hope your year gets better.

Palmers said...

Hey Tesh, it's your long lost buddy Carly:) Sorry about Ty's job employment is scary right now. Our other friends just lost their job too. You boys are so cute. You guys have a cute little family. Hope things are going good other then that. Let us know if you need anything. I found your blog from Brad and Amy's cute blog!

ceryl said...

Tesh that sucks! I'm so sorry! But, I agree with Britney, he is a hard worker and I'm sure it will be okay:)

Erika said...

Somehow things find a way of working themselves out! I always try to think positive even though I know it's really hard. That was real thoughtful of Wasatch to not pay insurance in December. We just got cut from Medicaid so now we're without insurance too. Our little stash from selling the house was over the limit. Big bummer. I'll especially miss their dental coverage. Oh well. Sometimes life throws you lemons...big rotten juicy ones...and somehow it's our job to try and make sweet lemonade out of it!!

Chad and Mindy said...

Hey Tesha sorry to hear about the terrible times you guys are going through. I hope you don't mind I add you to my blog list. Your boys are super cute.


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker