Saturday, February 14, 2009

To my Valentines!!




Happy Valentines Day to my boys! I am surrounded by boys! But they are the best.




Ty is my best friend. We have so much fun together and he makes me laugh like nobody else. I have had the best time with him being home. I will miss it when he goes back to work (which I fear is coming soon, details to come) I really know we are supposed to be together. He is for me!




Masen is a whining, mess right now at 3, but I'll tell you, he is funny. He is a good brother to Konner most of the time. And he says some really great one liners. He is mischevious and naughty but I love him and am thankful for him. He gives his brother kisses all day long, nearly suffocating the poor boy. And says "I love my brother"




Konner could not be a sweeter child. He is an angel that literally never makes a peep. His brother tortures and mauls him all day, and he smiles and giggles at him whenever he walks in the room. He loves me no matter how many times I yell at the older one, and snuggles with me all the time.




No girls yet to put frilly bows in their hair, or put cute dresses on, and curl their hair. These boys will just have to do, I guess I will manage with them...

5 comments:

Britney said...

Happy V-Day!

These are cute write up's. Tell more about Tyler's job!

So, 3 yrs old was the worse year of my life. Max was a whining mess too... 4 yrs has been SO MUCH BETTER! Hang in there...the light will come :)

lhhadley said...

Hope you had a great love day! We need to all hang sometime:)

Palmers said...

I am right there with you with the boy thing! Your family sounds like mine. Mason is all over Landon and he just sits there and loves it. He smiles and is so happy. He cries when Mason isn't in his face. Your family is so cute. I love to look at your cute pics!

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

Tesha I found your blog through someone elses, you guys look great, hope everything works out for you! I know the wasatch thing sucks right now, but everything will work out!

Meg said...

You do have some cute boys!


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker