Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
















SO THIS YEAR WAS PRETTY FUN. ALOT MORE WORK WITH 2 KIDS. WE HAD 2 COSTUME PARTIES AND THEN HALLOWEEN. I CANT PASS UP A THEME SO I DECIDED THE SIMPSONS WAS A FUN ONE. LOTS OF SPRAY PAINT, YELLOW FACE PAINT AND PLANNING, BUT I THINK IT WORKED OUT OK! I WAS HOMER (AS I HAVE THE CHUBBIER BUILD) AND TY WAS MARGE, MASEN WAS BART AND KONNER WAS MAGGIE (BINKY AND ALL). WE DIDNT HAVE A LISA, SO MAYBE WE'LL RESURRECT THIS COSTUME AGAIN WHEN WE GET A GIRL? (WE DIDNT WIN THE "BEST COSTUME" PRIZE THIS YEAR LIKE WE DID LAST YEAR, WITH THE 'OOMPA LOOMPAS') BUT WE WILL TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR! AFTER DRESSING UP TWICE I DECIDED WE DIDNT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN, SO MASEN GOT HIS WISH AS SPIDERMAN! KONNER WAS OUR LITTLE PEA POD. WE HAD A GOOD TIME, AND IM SURE GLAD ITS OVER!

10 comments:

Erika said...

Great costumes!! I love it! You're so creative. I too am glad that Halloween is OVER! Getting the kids in their costumes THREE times last week was a hassle, and I'm about ready to throw away all the candy we have laying around this place! You'll have to check out what Ryan dressed up as this year. He was a good sport wearing a "man skirt" and all. I put pics on our blog. So did you finish the Twilight books? You've got to go on: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html and watch the Paramore video! The song is from the movie and it's sooooo good!!

lhhadley said...

Those costumes are pretty funny. Landon dressed up like a girl also. (a cheerleader in fact)Halloween is great! Masen looks so happy to be spidey. I still can't believe you got snubbed at that party. Are we still in high school?

Karie Coats said...

Love the simpsons theme! You guys look good! I love how well the whole binky came into play too!

Rider Girl said...

Great Costumes! That is way creative.

Meg said...

You had my vote for best costume! i think they were hilarious!

Mar said...

I love the Simpsons theme. But I'm glad Masen got to be Spidey as well.

Amy said...

Creative costumes! You guys always have good ones... Sorry I got your message the other day, but it was way late so I didn't call you back. Sorry Thur. didn't work out- We'll plan another one next month.....

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Loved the costumes! You always think of all the originals!

Skye said...

Oh, my heck, I saw you guys on Joni's blog and had no idea it was you. Good ones.

ceryl said...

Tesh are you freaking kidding me! What cute costumes, and you were so worried they wouldn't turn out. Love 'em. Tyler looks great in a dress-poor guy. He's a good sport.


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker