Monday, November 24, 2008

GO UTES!







So for the big rivalry game, Tyler of course had tickets. My fam who may be the biggest BYU fans alive were getting together to watch, (which I literally couldnt have cared less about) This game has always been a big game with Ty and my family. They are always teasing each other. In fact, I think my dad is the mascot (Cosmo the Cougar). We are always asking him if he is ready to perform at halftime and stuff. I showed up in my Utes stuff just for fun. Masen was in Utes stuff with red hair and I put Konner (since he doesnt have a say) in a blue shirt and used some blue hair gel on the 5 strands of locks that he has! It was a fun time. Utes win. And I'm pretty sure there were tears rolling down their faces.

7 comments:

Mande Browning said...

So funny, Tesh! I remember how crazy your dad would get about the BYU tickets that Grandpa Thompson auctioned off at the reunions. You could always count on Terry to put on a good show.

Hilarious that you showed up in Utes stuff. Tears!

Christy said...

The smile on Masen's face in that last picture is priceless!

Amy said...

That is so funny....We had our own heated debate between Casey (BYU) and Jake (Utah) at Sunday dinner... I just don't get into sports that much so I guess I don't really understand!

Meg said...

How cute those boys are! You are so creative with everything you do!
Thanks so much for everything you have done you are such a sweetheart!

ceryl said...

Well Tell Tyler Congrats on the game. I'm sure he won't have any fun rubbing it in at all. Dang Ute fans! So I'm totally curios about the whole Twilight, prom dress thing?? I'm sure I'm gonna laugh. You'll have to fill me in.

Bonnie said...

Hi Tesha! Your boys are so cute. How are you guys?!

The Mrs said...

Honestly... nothing could make me more proud :D


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker