Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why do I have cankles? Anyone...

Um, everyday I wake up feeling pretty good. As the day wears on, and the longer I stand in one place (doing hair) my ankles disappear. I seem to have to check them every night. What has happened to me? I did not swell with Masen. I realize I never pick the most sensible shoes but its never about comfort right? Its always about cute shoes. And I guess I forfeit my ankles in an attempt to make my legs look a little longer and my wedges to go with what I'm wearing. I'm pretty pissed, and hope each pregnancy doesn't continue to make me look like a baby rhino. boo!

8 comments:

BrianFam said...

Tesh i had the same joy of disappering ankles and i didn't wear cute shoes, it was special i could push in on my ankles and it would leave a dent! Take a picture of them cause you'll laugh later!!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you have to go through all the trashy times to realize your bundle of joy was completely worth it,right. I to had no ankles while I was pregnant w/ Av's. I could leave a hand print in my leg actually. LOL

Britney said...

Again, I'm laughing out loud because I can "hear" you saying all of this.

I'm with you though...shoe's are not meant to be comfortable. Try getting out moms to wear anything cute, they are ALL about comfort!

Sorry about your ankles, I retained SO much water with Max...sick!

And yes, I am a freaking vampire lover! Please read the books...and then we can talk. I don't like "fake" books either, but something about these books gets you. Just read the first one and let me know what you think.

Taylor and Jena Hendry said...

You are hilarious! I love reading your blog. It brightens my day!

JeninDC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Tesh Congrats on new baby Konner! Cant wait to bite his cheeks! Oh hunny... If anybody knows about truna hubba Dee Uh Bitton...

Skye said...

Hey, I found your blog through Joni. Congrats on that tiny little baby-he looks like a doll. At least you were pregnant and had an excuse, I have cankles all of the time.

Brady and Laura said...

i got over the cankles things years ago cause I had bigger fish to fry. the only part on my leg that even looked like an ankle was the the part of my leg before my buldging calf muscle. yikes. I'd be proud if I was a defensive linemen for the raiders


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker