Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter!




Easter this year was pretty uneventful. I ended up staying at home with Konner. Masen and Tyler went to his parents for a family dinner and an Easter egg hunt. The pinata was brought out as usual as it is a holiday tradition. Someone usually ends up getting slugged in the head or neck with the bat, always a good laugh and usually caught on film for many years of laughter. Although we didn't this year, due to an overabundance of babies, the Hales family usually goes to a place called "Little Mountain" where we sit in lawn chairs and have potluck. Roasting hot dogs over an open fire and watching cattle roam through doesn't exactly say "Easter" to everyone. But it was always fun, and didn't seem like Easter this year without the egg hunts or lawn chairs... (I was cooped up in the house all day actually missing the hot dogs and the Peeps, ok just the Peeps.) My family stopped over for a while, bringing along "American Idol" for the wii. I suck at it, and watched my sister- in -law Laura rock it. I'm pretty sure she got a perfect score, which explains her scholarship as a music major. Too bad I suck. Even Blake was better than me. Whatever. So this year I wore 'my Peeps' shirt and celebrated Easter at home.


6 comments:

Britney said...

Oh my gosh, love this picture with Mas and Konner! How did you get Mason to sit like that????

Joni said...

Love the blog, it looks so good, you're a pro!! Now I just need to update mine.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Love the Easter Basket Pics! He is so small! ...Can't wait for dodgeball!

Anonymous said...

Umm, Sorry that my mom and I are such chimps and we haven't even been over to visit. SHAME SHAME.. Geez.. Request your favorite treat and we will come rushing with it to make up for our foolishness.

Emily said...

What a cute picture of your boys! I can't believe how small Konner is :).

MaddeeShaw said...

you have the cutest boys :)


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker