Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're Back...






So for anyone reading (or not reading my blog) I'm really sorry about my lack of commitment. Life has been a little hectic around here. But we are back from vacation and I am officially ready to blog. We have been in Yellowstone for nearly a week. I love camping, but a week is a little much with a 3 monther. It was really fun. Tyler and I came to a conclusion... Yellowstone should be done once a decade... or even better a lifetime. Just kidding. We did have fun. We went with Tyler's family. It was super fun. Lots of laughing, fishing, card playing, good food, and fun. However, there was way too much driving. Tyler and I have come to realize if we cant see things from the road and snap pictures, we arent really interested. I dont want to hike or learn anything on a trip. Lots of relaxing and as little thinking as possible, please. We rode in the car for 10 hours the first day, a good 6 the next 3days each and the last day was another 10. That is a long time. And I wasn't the one strapped in the car seats. We have the best kids. Konner didn't make a peep as usual. And Masen told me he wanted to shoot me in the face only once. (angel) So it was a good trip. We saw lots of animals and on the first day we stopped at Bear World. Masen got to ride on the rollercoaster, the train, another few rides and then did the petting zoo. He had a great time. It's good to be home, but now I have to start on laundry... A mothers work is never done!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Glad your back to blogging...I needed to laugh!

The trip looks fun, even though I'm NOT a camper. But I like your philosophy...if you can't take a picture from the car, it's not worth taking!

Shan said...

You are hilarious! Your trip sounds like fun! I dare say..we may never go to Yellowstone until my twins are at least 5! Your family is cute..and your baby looks like my twins..They are all growing so fast! Well, good luck with the laundry..trust me that part is the worst!! I have increased my load from like 3 to 6. Fun times!


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker