Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Masen Turns 3!




As you can see, I didn't blog for so long. This was in the "drafts" for like 2 weeks. Waiting for me to compose. We have alot to say and talk about. Masen had his 3rd birthday on Thursday and we had a fun party. It was supposed to be a swim party outside with about 15 friends, and of course with my luck the sun never came out. It was downright cold. We had the works, swimming pool, slip n slide, water balloons, otter pops, squirt guns, leis, and sun glasses for everyone! Not a single ray of sunshine to worry about. This is how my life goes. I've accepted it. Although I was pretty upset and flustered. We had a good turn out. We played "I have a little doggy and he wont bite you" (highlight of the party) It was a kickin party and I hope no one ended up sunburned. Masen got a lot of fun stuff. He loved the day being all about him. It was fun. I cant believe my little monster is 3. The time has flown by. He is so fun and says the funniest things. We were in Yellowstone taking pictures of a moose and a guy with big curly red hair bent over by us and Masen looks right at him and says "Mom, he has cweepy hair" (a little too much hair dresser talk apparently) Also the other day we saw a yellow hummer drive past us and Ty and I heard him mumble to himself, "I tink I just saw a school bus or sumping" We still laugh about it. Another hilarious comment is when he asks after we have mad him angry "Do you want to see my fury?" He loves to give Konner lots of kisses (but its usually with lots of slobber and sometimes tongue... creepy) My mom says to enjoy these moments that these are the days you end up missing the most of, even when you catch them coloring on your walls or chewing a wad of gum they found in the garbage at the ballgame.

1 comment:

Britney said...

I seriously can't believe he turned 3! Sorry for being a shmuck and not wishing him happy day!

I love his big eyes!


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker