Saturday, June 27, 2009

SAD STORY!

normal gramma

day 1


day 2



day 3




day 4










So, Im sure my grandma will love me posting her pictures for all to see, but on Wednesday my sweet grandma Maxene while pulling weeds fell on her head on the asphalt after getting her foot caught up on a half retaining wall. She laid there and called for help but no one could hear her, so she drug herself inside and up the stairs (like 15) and looked in the mirror. She scared herself and called my grandpa. When he got there he called the ambulance and she was in the hospital til today, Saturday!The goose egg was the size of a baseball when the ambulance got to the hospital. My mom sent pictures to which I answered"excuse my language, but holy shit!" At least her eyebrows look awesome! They did cat scans and a heart test, all of which she passed with flying colors. Here is a daily journal of her injury! Not for the faint! Get better soon Grandma! We love you! (And leave the yard work to us)

6 comments:

Shan said...

That is so sad! It looks awful from a fall..I thought she got in a car wreck before I read it. She reminds me SO much of Andrew's gma.. We called her MeMe..oh..it is so crazy how much their faces look alike.. Well, hope she gets better soon! I am glad everything else is okay!

lhhadley said...

I cannot believe that...so sad. By the way, the new pics of the boys are so cute. You may have had them posted for a long time, but I just saw and they look like they turned out great.

Candis said...

That is so terrible. I cannot believe the pictures. I'm glad all that tests turned out okay.

Christy said...

Those pictures are so sad!! And I'm sure she appreciated you posting those...

Britney said...

My mom told me about this. How awful is this?! Poor little lady!

Mande Browning said...

Oh no! Hope she's feeling better!


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker