Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Favorite Things...

Mostly known as My favorite things...

*Dr. Pepper- I look forward to and enjoy a 44 oz. fountain beverage everyday. It really is the highlight of my day. (sad) And I am happy to announce that I am just about a month from securing a fountain machine in my home. I'm super excited. (Except I may need to also get myself a rascal (motorized scooter) while I'm at it since my obesity risk will be increasing as well)

*Drive-In- We love the drive in. I love it so much. I usually always fall asleep by the end of the 2nd movie. But where else can you go in your pjs, snuggle in comfy blankets and bring your own goodies. There is nothing better!

*Cotton Candy- Although it is only spun sugar. But wonderful. (I'm a kid at heart)

*Sleep- Tyler and I realize with this 2nd baby that sleep is a precious commodity! We miss it and love it. We spend every Sunday trying to catch up on it.

*DVR- Thanks to Dish Network we enjoy most of our tv watching commercial free on our own time. It records all of our favorites shows and we watch them at our convenience. Thank you Dish for making my dreams of no commercials come true!

*Spring/Summertime- We love good weather and when it gets dark later. Going on a bike ride or walk around the neighborhood or just being able to do yard work later. It makes you miss it when we've had a winter like this one!

*Camping- We love to camp and vowed this year we would make sure we took a saturday off a month to make sure we went camping. We just got a trailer and are super excited to take it lots of fun places..

*Laughing- There is nothing better. I love a good hearty laugh. I love funny movies, funny shows, funny people, funny anything! If you can make me laugh, dont think I will ever let you out of my sight!

*Funny Movies-The list includes: Dumb and Dumber, Tommy Boy, Goonies, Black Sheep, Old School (classic) Bruce Almighty, Mr. Deeds, and the list goes on... Make us laugh and youre ours forever!

*Good Quality Television- King of Queens, The Soup, Ellen, Funniest Home Videos (never get tired of seeing people act like chimps) The Office, The Hills (I admitted it, How Clean is Your House, Oprah, American Idol, Biggest Loser, SNL, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Dateline, 20/20, Real Housewives of Orange County, etc... its a real wonder I have a weight problem.

No comments:


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker