Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DISNEYWORLD ANYONE...

On Tuesday, February 12, we flew off to Orlando to have a few days in the sun and enjoy ourselves at Disneyworld. My parents, Blake, Tyler, Masen and I (yep, nearly 8 months pregnant.) Tyler and my dad attended the builders conference there so we of course took advantage of that trip. We had a great time, however, I wont ever do it again pregnant. We literally walked and walked. I almost gave up and got myself a jazzy. 5 parks in 3 days... ridiculous. I officially waddled! Whatever. Masen had the time of his life, and met nearly every character invented by Disney. With all that we did, at the end of the trip he looked at Ty and said (He refers to himself in 3rd person) "Daddy, Macey no like this house, Macey go home and play basketballs" Whoops, maybe we should have stayed home. And of course, our trip couldn't have just ended there, we got stranded in Orlando for an extra day due to some miscommunication on Delta's part as they moved our flight up 45 minutes. We have great luck when traveling

5 comments:

Jena Hendry said...

That is hilarious! You really do have bad luck while traveling!

DeAnna said...

Cute blog! I haven't seen either of you for like....uh ten years now! You are both so cute still and your son is darling! Good luck with your baby!

DeAnna (Robinson) Fife

Unknown said...

Tesh
Why didnt you tell me you had a blog now you chimp... Love it. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me you never told me you had a blog. I could have been keeping tabs on you,, geez sista!!! Which by the way is Averie's favorite phrase. Anyways check out Av's and Me on our blog. Add me to your friends. Love ya.

jamieaverie.blogspot.com

Katee said...

Tesh, love the blog! I'm trying to do mine and its freaking ridiculous, how do you do the slide show?


Helpin' my daddy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker